- The uploader can hardly be traced
- The torrent itself is a very small file of just a few KB
- A popular torrent produces high downloadspeeds
- A torrent can be paused, stopped, re-started, checked
In some countries, f.e. USA, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, France, downloads via torrents can/will be monitored and can result in a warning by your ISP (Internet Service Provider) which in the end can lead to fines and/or blocking your internet facilities.
When you want to download via torrents use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) or use our direct downloads.
How to handle torrents
First of all you must have a torrent program like f.e. Utorrent, Bittorrent, Vuze or many others. (free available on the internet)
I use Utorrent as it is free, simple and adequate.
- You download a small .torrent file, rightclick on it and select Open with … the name of your torrent program.
- Your torrent-program then connects to the internet and looks for the download as per instruction of the small .torrent file.
- Depending on the number of seeders (people having the download already) and leechers (people trying to get the download) your download starts. The more seeders, the higher the downloadspeed.