We constructed a direct download that contains everything from the base game up to and included the latest DLC’s and patches (Discover University 18.104.22.1680).
Warning for 32-bits Windows:
Windows 32-bits players cannot play Discover University. For 32-bits users, please also read THIS PAGE
- FP01 – Holiday Celebration Pack
- EP01 – Get to Work
- EP02 – Get Together
- EP03 – City Living
- EP04 – Cats & Dogs
- EP05 – Seasons
- EP06 – Get Famous
- EP07 – Island Living
- EP08. Discover University (for 64-bits Windows only)
- GP01 – Outdoor Retreat
- GP02 – Spa Day
- GP03 – Dine Out
- GP04 – Vampires
- GP05 – Parenthood
- GP06 – Jungle Adventure
- GP07 – Strangerville
- GP08 – Magic Realm
- SP01 – Luxury Party Stuff
- SP02 – Perfect Patio Stuff
- SP03 – Cool Kitchen Stuff
- SP04 – Spooky Stuff
- SP05 – Movie Hangout Stuff
- SP06 – Romantic Garden Stuff
- SP07 – Kids Room Stuff
- SP08 – Backyard Stuff
- SP09 – Vintage Glamour Stuff
- SP10 – Bowling Night Stuff
- SP11 – Fitness Stuff
- SP12 – Toddler Stuff
- SP13 – Laundry Day Stuff
- SP14 – My First Pet Stuff
- SP15 – Moschino
- The Legacy Edition 22.214.171.1240 + 126.96.36.1990
Download and Play
|Warning about torrents:
In some countries, such as USA, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, France, Australia, New Zealand, downloads via torrents can be monitored by copyright holders and this can result in a warning from your ISP (Internet Service Provider). This in the end can lead to fines or even blocking your internet facilities.
When you download via torrents you better use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) or use our direct downloads.
Known problems on downloading (Windows Smart screen)
When Smart screen is enabled (part of Windows 8, 10 and Windows Defender) it will download upto approx 99.8% and then block the download.
Pretty annoying spending a lot of time on your download and then all that time is wasted.
So make sure that – before you start downloading – Smart screen is not set to Block
- Click on the ^ in your right-hand taskbar (near the clock/date)
- Click on the Windows Defender icon
- In the left column click on App- and Browser management
- Set all items to Warn (or even Off – not recommended though)
- From now on you’ll receive a warning which can be overruled by you (allow anyway)
Possible errors for new users who never played The Sims before
Add new DLC’s to your all-in-version (owners of earlier versions of the all-in)
Watch the instruction video on how to download and install
This video shows version 188.8.131.520 but can also be used for newer DLC’s .
Once the video has started select full screen.