Most errors are caused by faulty or outdated mods
Temporarily Move (not copy) your Mods folder (C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods to your desktop.
Start your game again
No problems now ? – Then you’ll have to check your mods.
Many mods become obsolete when a new DLC is installed.
The origin not running error
This error can only by caused by:
- Origin (or ZLOrigin) is still active/running on your computer. Close all instances of Origin/ZLOrigin.
- Your installation folder for the Sims 4 (or a copy of it) is still within another directory Electronic Arts, Origin, ZLOrigin, Origin Games or ZLOrigin Games. MOVE it to f.e. Program Files(x86)\The Sims 4 by Cut/Paste.
- Your anti-virus has disabled the crack Rld.dll, RldOrigin.dll and/or OrangeEmu.dll in your installiaton folder\Game\Bin.
- You placed a copy of TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe on your desktop instead of a shortcut.
Reason 2 is often caused when you installed the base game from G4TW’s download as this download automatically places the game in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.
So MOVE, not COPY, your The Sims 4 folder out of the folder Electronic Arts.
Reason 3. is caused when you have not placed the installation folder The Sims 4 AND/OR the folder where you extract Winrar downloads in the exceptions of your anti-virus.
Extract your highest installed DLC again and copy the folder Game again to your installation folder.
This file is often attacked by your anti-virus program. When you download a DLC from the internet and your download-location is not under the exceptions of your AV, it will be “destroyed” immediately after extraction of the downloaded file/folder.
- Make sure your Sims 4 folder (not the one in Documents\Electronic Arts) is in the exceptions of your anti-virus program.
- You can download OrangeEmu.rar HERE.
- Don’t extract as yet but move it to your installation folder The Sims 4/Game/Bin
- Now extract OrangeEmu.rar with Winrar
- Overwrite the existing files
|Unable to start:
The contents of your user data directory were created by a new version of The Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play.
Ignore that mesage and do the following:
Go to the folder of your data directory, C:\User\your username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and delete the file GameVersion.
Best solution of course is to update your present game to the latest version – see THIS PAGE
You may have to repeat this action every time that Origin updated your game and your cracked version is not up-to-date.
In Origin uncheck keep my game uptodate.
When you play a cracked game make sure that Origin is not active on your computer.
Sims 4 Error: Hello + 0xc0000142 (Thanks to Anadius)
- Don’t start the game in virtual machine, virtual PC (for example Shadow PC) nor in Sandboxie (and the like).
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Turn Windows features on or off > uncheck Hyper-V. Uncheck Windows Sandbox if it’s present too.
- In Windows Defender Security Centre open:
1. Device Security > Core isolation details and disable Memory Integrity.
2. App & Browser Control > Exploit protection settings and disable Force randomization for images (Mandatory ASLR).
- If that doesn’t help, disable virtualization in BIOS/(U)EFI.
Check your game for missing/faulty files
Visit THIS WEBSITE
see This Page