Most errors are caused by faulty or outdated mods
Temporarily Move (not copy) your Mods folder (C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods to your desktop.
Start your game again
No problems now ? – Then you’ll have to check your mods.
Many mods become obsolete when a new DLC is installed.
The origin not running error
This error can only by caused by:
- Origin (or ZLOrigin) is still active/running on your computer. Close all instances of Origin/ZLOrigin.
- Your installation folder for the Sims 4 (or a copy of it) is still within another directory Electronic Arts, Origin, ZLOrigin, Origin Games or ZLOrigin Games. MOVE it to f.e. Program Files(x86)\The Sims 4 by Cut/Paste.
- Your anti-virus has disabled the crack Rld.dll, RldOrigin.dll and/or OrangeEmu.dll in your installiaton folder\Game\Bin.
- You placed a copy of TS4.exe or TS4_x64.exe on your desktop instead of a shortcut.
Reason 2 is often caused when you installed the base game from G4TW’s download as this download automatically places the game in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.
So MOVE, not COPY, your The Sims 4 folder out of the folder Electronic Arts.
Reason 3. is caused when you have not placed the installation folder The Sims 4 AND/OR the folder where you extract Winrar downloads in the exceptions of your anti-virus.
Extract your highest installed DLC again and copy the folder Game again to your installation folder.
|Unable to start:
The contents of your user data directory were created by a new version of The Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play.
Ignore that mesage and do the following:
Go to the folder of your data directory, C:\User\your username\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and delete the file GameVersion.
Best solution of course is to update your present game to the latest version – see THIS PAGE
You may have to repeat this action every time that Origin updated your game and your cracked version is not up-to-date.
In Origin uncheck keep my game uptodate.
When you play a cracked game make sure that Origin is not active on your computer.
Sims 4 Error: Hello + 0xc0000142 (Thanks to Anadius)
- Don’t start the game in virtual machine, virtual PC (for example Shadow PC) nor in Sandboxie (and the like).
- Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Turn Windows features on or off > uncheck Hyper-V. Uncheck Windows Sandbox if it’s present too.
- In Windows Defender Security Centre open:
1. Device Security > Core isolation details and disable Memory Integrity.
2. App & Browser Control > Exploit protection settings and disable Force randomization for images (Mandatory ASLR).
- If that doesn’t help, disable virtualization in BIOS/(U)EFI.
When I start the game nothing happens
Most probably you are trying to play in another language besides the 17 installed languages.
When you downloaded games from other sources you may not have all languages installed, download the language strings, then run the language changer and select one of the available languages.
See THIS PAGE
You are trying to start the Sims 4 in the 64-bits modus and your computer is 32 bits.
Start game from your installation folder The Sims 4\Game\Bin_LE\TS4.exe.
No such folder, download the Legacy Edition.
Check your game for missing/faulty files
Visit THIS WEBSITE
see This Page