How to mount an .iso file
Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
Simply right-click on an .iso file and ….
- Select the option mount in the pop-up menu
- or when mount doesn’t show up:
- select Open with …. then choose from the 2nd popup window Windows Explorer.
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Download and install the free program WinCD
- Once installed: Rightclick on an .iso and select Open with WinCD
- In Windows Explorer (My PC) open the virtual CD-drive
How to unmount the iso
- Open Explorer
- Select the virtual CD player the iso is mounted on
- Click on Eject