Pack System: Add pirated DLC’s to your legal The Sims 3 Game for free
+ full access to the Gallery + the latest version 1.69.43.024017
Again thanks to Anadius
When you have at least the Sims 3 base game via Origin you can add pirated DLC’s to your legal game for free.
- Always automatically the latest version (Origin updates it for you)
- No problems with anti-virus (there are no cracks)
- Much smaller downloads
- Easier to add missing DLC’s for free
- Possibility to switch out DLC’s when your PC is not capable to play with all DLC’s
- Less problems with your CC
- Access to the Gallery (no longer switching between legal and pirated versions)
- Play via Origin as if you bought all DLC’s from Origin
- Save a lot of disk space as you no longer need the cracked version
New DLC’s however must still be added manually (step 3), although much smaller in size.
In the undermentioned details we use as an example the folder C:\Program Files (x64) -> Origin Games -> The Sims 4
Depending on the language you chose for your original installation that folder could well be Les Sims 4, Die Sims 4, Los Sims 4, De Sims 4 or other.
Preparations in Origin
- Log in to your Origin account
- Click on the word Origin (left top bar)
- Click Application Settings
- Click Application
- In Client update: switch “Automatic game updates” and “Automatically update Origin” on – see picture below.
Now your game and Origin update whenever you start your The Sims 3
|When you right-click on setup to open as Administrator and typed 1 for the Install EA DLC Unlocker you should see
Configs folder created
As long as you don’t see that there is something wrong with the Administrator status and you get an error message.
Locate your legal installation-folder
For Origin: Probably C:\Program Files (x64) -> Origin Games -> The Sims 3
When you still have a shortcut for your legal game, right-click on it and select Open File location.
You come in Your Installation folder\Game\Bin\Sims 3Launcher. Click on arrow-up and you are in Your installation folder\Game\Bin. Again arrow-up and you have found your Installation folder.
STEP 3 (To add missing or new DLC’s)
|Warning about torrents:
In some countries, such as USA, Canada, Great Britain, Germany, France, Australia, New Zealand, downloads via torrents can be monitored by copyright holders and this can result in a warning from your ISP (Internet Service Provider). This in the end can lead to fines or even blocking your internet facilities.
When you download via torrents you better use a VPN (Virtual Private Network)
|Download via torrents (selectable) in Winrar format||All DLC’s in 1 iso download|
Check the file location for your legal game
Sometimes users have created an installation folder that does not correspond to the settings in Origin.
When you start your game via Origin it will always lead to the folder as described in Origin and not to your self-made installation folder.
Consequently, added DLC’s in that self-made folder are not recognized.