Move your game to another drive
The Sims 4 is contentiously growing in size with every new DLC you install and consequently your C:\ drive can run out of space.
Many computers also have a D:\ drive with plenty of space, so maybe you want to move the game from C:\ to D:\ (or even an external drive, beware an external drive could make the start of your game much slower and you must give that drive a fixed station-letter like Z:\).
Owners of a legal game or Pack System users:
What Origin did for you:
- Moved your entire installation folder to a different location.
- Changed the registry
- Changed your shortcut
- Deleted your old installation folder
- nothing is lost, even the EA DLC Unlocker is still functioning.
Owners of cracked games only:
- Go to your present installation folder of the Sims 4 (don’t open it)
- Right-click on it
- Select Copy to
- Select the drive where you want the new installation folder
- When finished make a new shortcut of the new location\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe
- Test your game – when all OK delete the old installation folder