Pack System: Add pirated DLC’s to your legal The Sims 4 Game
+ full access to the Gallery + always automatically the latest version.
Again thanks to Anadius
When you have at least the Sims 4 base game via Origin or Steam you can add pirated DLC’s to your legal game for free.
Or maybe it’s worth the € 12,50 to buy the base game from Origin
- Always automatically the latest version (Origin updates it for you)
- No problems with anti-virus (there are no cracks)
- Much smaller downloads (example: Industrial Loft Kit is now only 42,8 MB instead of 7,47 GB)
- Easier to add missing DLC’s for free
- Less problems with your CC
- Access to the Gallery
- No game-cracked folder
- No hassle with remid cookie
- Play via Origin or Steam as if you bought all expansions from Origin/Steam
New DLC’s however must still be added manually (step 3), although much smaller in size.
|Do not use any other system to update as such systems will overwrite your Legal Game folder and you will loose access to the Gallery and render your The Sims 4 as cracked
In the undermentioned details we use as an example the folder C:\Program Files (x64) -> Origin Games -> The Sims 4
Depending on the language you chose for your original installation that folder could well be Les Sims 4, Die Sims 4, Los Sims 4, De Sims 4 or other.
Preparations in Origin
- Log in to your Origin account
- Click on the word Origin (left top bar)
- Click Application Settings
- Click Application
- In Client update: switch “Automatic game updates” and “Automatically update Origin” on – see picture below.
Now your game and Origin update whenever you start your The Sims 4
STEP 1 (Required – Once you installed the Unlocker you can skip this step)
|When you right-click on setup to open as Administrator and typed 1 for the Install EA DLC Unlocker you should see
Configs folder created
As long as you don’t see that there is something wrong with the Administrator status and you get an error message.
STEP 2 (Once done, you can skip this step also)
What is your legal installation-folder ?
For Origin: Probably C:\Program Files (x64) -> Origin Games -> The Sims 4
For Steam : Probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Sims 4
- When you already have cracked DLC’s in another folder, only copy the EP’s, FP, GP’s and SP’s to your legal folder, not the folders __Install, Data, Delta aso.
- Play the game via the original installation folder – Game ->Bin ->TS4_x64 or shortcut thereof.
STEP 3 (To add missing DLC’s:)
|Download via torrents (selectable)||Direct downloads (selectable)|
||Here you can select and add Packs (no specific order required)
Go to this Page
STEP 4 (add future DLC’s to your game)
After SP25 we shall no longer update the torrents for the new expansions, please use the direct downloads instead.
- Download the DLC from THIS PAGE
- Extract with Winrar
- Copy the extracted folder to your folder C:\Program Files (x64) -> Origin Games -> The Sims 4
As you don’t have to worry about amendments in the folders __Install, Data, Delta, Game, Support (Origin does that for you) all you have to do is copy the EP, FP, GP or SP folder from the download to the installation folder of Origin.
Presume the next DLC will be SP26 then, instead of downloading several GB, it will be restricted to maybe 250 MB at the most.
Example: Industrial Loft Kit is only 43 MB instead of 7,47 GB in the old method
For just (Pre-)Updates you do not need anything at all. Just play the game and it will be automatically updated to the latest version, however actual DLC’s must be added manually.
Simple way of installing all 18 languages in one go
Please bear in mind that when you installed the game via Origin only 1 language is available, meaning that when you installed in English you cannot change to f.e. Norwegian.
In such cases you’ll have to re-install the game in Norwegian in Origin.
Also downloads from many other sources are often in 1 language only (such as English or Spanish)
in case of genuine Origin downloads C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4.
In our downloads all languages are already installed.
Video on how to add cracked DLC’s to your legal game
This is how your installation folder should look like. All the DLC’s must be visible as folders and not as f.e. winrar files
When you have problems about “not owned” or “download to own” open the DLC folder involved and look for a duplication of folder-names (i.e. a folder SP25 inside the folder SP25).
In such cases copy the inside folder, delete the outside folder and re-paste.
Re-perform step 1 items 1-7