We apologize for the fact that many items are still described in Dutch – we are working on translations.
Most items come as .package as well as .Sims3Pack.
Get access to the Store items by clicking HERE
- Fixen = Fixes
- Gebouwen – Buildings
- Werelden = Worlds
Installation of store items
The store-items come either as .sims3packs or as .package files.
Make sure you have the latest fixes being:
- CCmerged (latest fix is august 2014)
Extract with Winrar and place the fix in the folder C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Overrides.
Also place a copy of this fix in the folder DCBackup after you have deleted the existing CCmerged from that folder.
- Fix July 2014
Place this fix after extraction with Winrar in the folder Mods\Packages
Download the .package file and extract with Winrar
Place it in the folder Mods\Packages.
I don’t have a Mods folder in C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
- Download Frameworks.rar and extract it with Winrar.
- You now see a folder Mods
- Place that folder in C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
- In that location open the folder Mods
- Open the folder Packages and put your downloaded store-packages in there.
The folder Packages contains already 2 files, no-intro.package and nobuildsparkles.
When you now start your game you no longer have the intro-video (faster loading of the game).
No sparkles any more when you build a wall.
These files make it easy to see if your folders are place correctly – when you still see the intro-video you did something wrong.
This world often makes your game slow or even “hangs” your game.
- Download isla_paradio_wereld_gefixed.rar
- In the folder Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Isla Paradiso\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\World replace the old file with this newly downloaded one.
- Remove all cache files from C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3
- Start a new game in Isla Paradiso